Traslator idea Re: [squeak-dev] SimpleMorphic

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at
Tue Mar 8 08:34:20 UTC 2011

On 3/8/11 2:29 AM, "David T. Lewis" <lewis at> wrote:

> Thanks Juan.
> I moved all of the SimpleMorphic updates I have done for Squeak to
> a project on SqueakSource called "SimpleMorphic for Squeak". This
> includes some updates since the versions I put into the inbox.
>   MCHttpRepository
>       location: ''
>       user: ''
>       password: ''
> This should be just a temporary repository, but I guess it is better
> to put it on SqueakSource than leave it sitting on my hard drive.
> I will remove the files that I put in the Squeak inbox, which are
> now obsolete.
> Dave
I wish be added to repo.
Like to know any you could share about steps for having SimpleMorphic  into

In particular, about building windows, as seems me the first thing to do.
Once we have MonticelloBrowser, DependencyBrowser, DualChangeSorter and
ArchiveViewer , could rip old Morphic and have the first Squeak of XXI

This also give us a glimpse of how a Traslator package could be.

I excited...and very grateful to you and to Juan.