[squeak-dev] Ripping out parts of a Monticello snapshot

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Thu May 12 21:10:45 UTC 2011

You can do two things:

1) From a MC changes browser (either via 'Changes' button or via
'History') you can file out all changes (don't select any item and
press yellow).

2) From a .mcz, you can get the sources: open a FileList, select a
.mcz, press 'open zip' button, there is a snapshot/source.st file you
can extract

Nicolas