[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cmm.606.mcz

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Sat Mar 31 12:01:17 UTC 2012

> The problem with picking up by the black halo (top center) is comes
> when I want to drop it somewhere.  I can't get the positioning I want,
> especially if its near the edge of the screen.

Well you can just put it close to the position you want, then use the
brown handle to slide it where you want.

Now if that does not do what you want, I propose you add another handle
to the halo with the behavior you like.

But please do not break the current behavior. You are not alone using
morphs.

Stef