[squeak-dev] 4.5 -- Tests status looking good!

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Sun Dec 15 07:46:04 UTC 2013

Here's how I see these:

1,9,10,12: sign of issues with Environments. I tried to fixed them a few
times, but there are many issues which affect each other, and other parts
of the system too. Maybe I should push my fixes one by one, and see what
else is broken. Another problem with Environments is that some parts are
not polished yet.
2: a nice challenge :)
3: incomplete integration of localization related stuff from EToys
4: lack of support for environments in MC
5: something is broken there
6: easy to fix if we can find out what we want to do
11: it's just your image and vm combo
14,15: issues about name lookup in the "new" network code. We're still
using the old network code because of this in production images.

Levente