[squeak-dev] FreeType

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 21:29:29 UTC 2013

So, from an interpreter VM, you load both
- FreeTypePlugin from www.queaksource.com/FreeTypePlugin
- FreeType from www.squeaksource.com/FreeTypePlus
and in the second one, you only need FT2Constants

You are proposing to separate those constants, like in Balloon3D-Constants?

OK, done, it's FreeTypeConstants in the ss3 repo.