[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-dev] Google Summer of Code is here, your ideas please!

Serge Stinckwich serge.stinckwich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 08:30:41 UTC 2014

Like the two previous years, I would like to build a proposal about
SciSmalltalk :
https://github.com/SergeStinckwich/SciSmalltalk

This year, I'm considering proposing something that is related to
statistic stuff and/or timeseries analysis
We really need something like StatPy :
http://www.astro.cornell.edu/staff/loredo/statpy/
Pandas : http://pandas.pydata.org/
or scikits.timeseries: http://pytseries.sourceforge.net/

in the community. Anybody interested me to join me in order to wrote a
proposal ?

Regards,

--
Serge Stinckwich