[squeak-dev] How do I create an MCZ file?

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 01:08:32 UTC 2014

> On Feb 28, 2014, at 4:49 PM, "JohnReed Maffeo" <aldeveron at graffiti.net> wrote:
>
> I have been looking all over and I can not find the instructions about how to create an MCZ file. I have a working version of the program I have been developing and would like to start using SS3 as a repository, but it will only let me upload an MCZ file. All I seem to be able to find is file out in the Category pane.
>
> Thanks,
>
> john-reed

Hi John. Have you looked at the Monticello browser? It's in the open... menu IIRC. I haven't used it in a while as I've been spending a lot of time in Cuis, but basically it's a SCM tool. It creates and loads .mcz files.

I think Wiresong had a tutorial on the web somewhere. You might start by googling that.

Hope this helps,

Casey