[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1077.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Feb 12 09:22:02 UTC 2016

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-mt.1077.mcz

Name: Morphic-mt.1077
Author: mt
Time: 12 February 2016, 10:21:32.888156 am
UUID: c691305b-73ee-42e8-8857-bb28090cc998
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1076

Comment added to Slider.

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.1076 ===============

Item was changed:
  MorphicModel subclass: #Slider
  	instanceVariableNames: 'slider value setValueSelector getValueSelector sliderShadow sliderColor descending minimumValue maximumValue quantum getMinimumValueSelector getMaximumValueSelector orientation'
  	classVariableNames: ''
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'Morphic-Windows'!
+
+ !Slider commentStamp: 'mt 2/12/2016 10:21' prior: 0!
+ I am a widget that helps users enter a numerically bounded value. I have a minimum and a maximum value. My thumb indicates my current value. My orientation can be vertical or horizontal, which is usually determined by the ratio of my extent. Nevertheless, you can force me to use a specific orientation,
+
+ Note that I can be pluggable and get data from a model.!