[squeak-dev] Shift+Tab doesn't outdent on linux

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Feb 23 18:21:24 UTC 2016

> On 23-02-2016, at 10:06 AM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Levente Uzonyi <leves at caesar.elte.hu> wrote:
> It might have been over RFB when it worked. This means that we either need a new VM which supports it, or we have to move indentation to some other combination.
>
> The issue must lie in the platforms/unix/vm-displayX11 code right?

I’m not sure. After all, if it gets there from a Mac running rdp to a Pi running xrdp surely it is going through the vm-displayX11 code? I mean, so far as the vm is concerned it is just running on an X desktop. Isn’t it? I have full Pi desktop here, not just some X window wrapped around Squeak.

tim
Strange OpCodes: BDC: Break Down and Cry