[squeak-dev] Cross post to enlighten the eite

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:56:48 UTC 2016

To all new users, I recommend taking an hour to go through all the
preferences in the Preferences browser, read the descriptions and
experiment with them and and determine which setting is to your
liking.  That hour will pay you back 100-fold per year because work
will be enhanced by a system that responds better to how you work.