[squeak-dev] StrikeFonstSet vs StrikeFont

Patrick R. patrick.rein at hpi.de
Thu May 19 08:14:19 UTC 2016

Hi everyone :)

I am currently fixing some tests in the Multilingual package. While doing
this I edited the StrikeFontSet class and was wondering about its purpose.
Although it is called a FontSet it is actually a subclass of AbstractFont
and all instances available in a recent image do only contain one single
font. Even further some methods of the class are implemented along the line
of:

self fontArray first ...

Unfortunately the class does not include a class comment yet and I would
like to fix this. That is why I wanted to ask whether anyone still knows the
rationale behind this seeming contradiction.

Thanks! and Bests
Patrick