[squeak-dev] MorphicProject subclass: #EtoysProject

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 18:18:43 UTC 2017

When I choose

After successful loading of I choose

 'World menu' -> 'previous project'

I get an error message.

PasteUpMorph>>#removeModalWindow has been deprecated. The global
becomeModal is no longer supported, use e.g. a dialog window

Reason for this is that in the Etoys project I have as actionMap

    Project current world actionMap printString

    'an IdentityDictionary(#aboutToLeaveWorld ->
                                    WeakMessageSend(#removeModalWindow ->
PasteUpMorph<world>(2880695) [world]
                                                                 )
                                  )'

See detailed analysis in the thread  'PasteUpMorph>>#removeModalWindow
has been deprecated --- what do we need to do?'

So if I do
      Project current world actionMap removeKey: #aboutToLeaveWorld

in a workspace in the EtoysProject before choosing the menu entry
'previous project', I do not get the error message.

Result see screen shot. The question is now to find the proper place
for removing this actionMap entry

--Hannes