[squeak-dev] Project thumbnail morph loss in 5.2?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 20:09:11 UTC 2018

On a side note -- another way to share a single Project instance
across images is to put it into a Magma database.  Since its early
days, Magma has code specifically to support Projects, allowing
multiple clients to view and use the Project simultaneously.  A client
can save updates to the Project by sending the message #commit (to the
Session object connected to the DB in which the Project resides),
after which other clients may send #refresh to instantly see those
updates.