[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Monticello-ul.679.mcz

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 05:00:07 UTC 2018

I've finally started moving my use over to WebClient directly. I like the
ability to tune the timeout (or turn it off) and the extended capabilities
to modify response handling (some tricky rest clients didn't quite work out
of the box).

I see no pressing reason not to move Trunk to using WebClient.  Maybe wait
a release (or 3+, as seems to be common) to remove HTTPSocket, but move our
usage away seems reasonable.

-cbc