[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Installer-Core-cmm.427.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Nov 14 00:56:57 UTC 2018

I will complete the updates this evening. Here is a summary of the
changes that I am making in case any problems arise:

- I added the test coverage in Tests-dtl.403.

- The three versions in inbox (Installer-Core-dtl.425, Installer-Core-dtl.426,
and Installer-Core-cmm.427) will be moved to treated inbox.

- I will publish a new version to trunk called Installer-Core-dtl.425.
This will be the direct descendent of Installer-Core-cmm.424 in trunk,
and will contain the correct updates as originally posted to inbox
in Installer-Core-dtl.426, and as copied to squeak52 in
Installer-Core-cmm.427.

- The squeak52 repository will still contain Installer-Core-cmm.427.

Dave