[squeak-dev] Login issues with map|bugs.squeak.orb

Ken Causey klcausey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 05:20:34 UTC 2019

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 12:07 AM Nicola Mingotti <nmingotti at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Ken,
>
> On 9/10/19 9:57 PM, Ken Causey wrote:
>

> On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 11:18 PM Nicola Mingotti <nmingotti at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> -] I suppose the username/password for Squeakmap and Mantis are the same,
>> is it so ?
>>

> No, these sites are entirely independent and have separate account
> management.
>

> Then, where do I register a username for bugs.squeak.org ?

I'm really out of touch with Squeak these days.  I think bugs.squeak.org
has been deprecated now for a few years and that new account creation has
been disabled.  However, I don't recall now where a new account could be
created.  I still have admin access and it appears that I can create an
account.  But I think bug reports are preferred on the squeak-dev list now,
or even better with tests and fixes inserted into the inbox.

Ken