[squeak-dev] Login issues with map|bugs.squeak.orb

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 22:02:46 UTC 2019

Hi Nicola, Ken, and all,

I think Squeak's last server infrastructure move occurred after we lost
Ken, which resulted in no one left both willing and knowing how to set up
the new servers email system.  It certainly could use some help there.

In the meantime, I see your SqueakMap account, Nicola.  I have
administrative access to SqueakMap and can set your password safely.   I'll
send you a private email.

I still have plans to replace the application portion of the server, but we
will still need the email either way...