[squeak-dev] Survey: Cmd-s to close a dialog? (was: 5.3, focus follows mouse, image "save as...")

Tim Johnson digit at sonic.net
Fri Jul 31 15:24:03 UTC 2020

If Cmd-s is a shortcut for "accept" (which I think it is, throughout
most of Squeak), and in this dialog, "accept" (i.e. the "accept"
button) saves the image with the new name and closes the dialog, then
Cmd-s should perform the "accept" operation, which closes the dialog.

I don't mean to defend this metaphor, but it seems consistent
throughout most of Squeak...

FillInTheBlank request: 'how are you?'