[squeak-dev] tedious programming-in-the-debugger error needs fixing

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 19:42:37 UTC 2020

Hi Christoph,

    I didn't do my due dilligence in reviewing the changes.  I've just hit
a problem.  When I accept as method in the debugger I get an MNU
of stepToStatement.  MorphicDebugger needs to implement stepToStatement, or
contents:notifying: needs not to send it.  Can you please fix ASAP?
Apologies!!

--
best, Eliot