[squeak-dev] Discussing a new design of partially Squeak-based OS

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 19:41:05 UTC 2021

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 at 18:45, Jecel Assumpcao Jr <jecel at merlintec.com> wrote:

> I post the link for you, then:
>
> https://fosdem.org/2021/schedule/event/new_type_of_computer/

Hi again, Jecel, and thank you. :-)

Since we conversed on Hacker News, I have downloaded and installed
Squeak and am working my way through the Red, Green and Blue Books. I
may be some time, though.

I have put the slides, the script and a downloadable video on my blog
as well, here:
https://liam-on-linux.livejournal.com/77065.html

> There are much better places to have this discussion, but they are all
> pretty much dead. So I would not have any objection to having it here.
> Let's see what other people think.

Sounds good to me.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com