[Squeak-fr] compilation

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sam 28 Fév 18:05:29 CET 2004

peut etre que cela peut t'aider?

Stef

> Just a quick newbie question for the Squeak experts...  I'm trying to
> create a
> button that uses enterAsActiveSubproject to open a project in active
> mode.  I
> have all of my ProjectViewMorphs in the world...  but my question is -
> how do I
> refer to these morphs when creating my button?  The ProjectViewMorphs
> exist in
> the world already, so it's not like I'm initializing new morphs - or
> is that
> what I should be doing?

Sending a enterAsActiveSubproject message to a ProjectViewMorph is
*one* way to accomplish what you want. You can refer to these morphs a
number of ways depending on what state your code has access to. For
example you can use submorphsSatisfying: aBlock  or submorphNamed:
aProjectName. However if you have aProjectName then you could also say

(Project named: aProjectName) enterAsActiveSubprojectWithin: World

which will allow you to enter projects that don't have
ProjectViewMorphs in the current world.