[ENH] BlockFullPrintOn-LC ( [er][cd][sm] nice. printString would be nicer.... )

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Nov 8 21:47:38 CET 2003

Looks good to me.  It works fine in my 3.6-based image, though I haven't
tried in a fresh image.

I do wish it used printOn: instead of fullPrintOn:, however, so that
regular inspectors would benefit from it.  Probably most blocks that end
up being inspected, are fairly small, e.g. the block for a sorted
collection.

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that
makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.
For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer
project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >