[FIX][REPOST] slightProgress-sm ( [er][et] Needs to be resubmitted with changes )

tomkoenig at mindspring.com tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 13 20:30:51 CET 2004

1) After installing in 3.7 alpha #5623 and attempting to load a local
project I got the following walkback:
ComplexProgressIndicator>>withProgessDo:
		translucentMorph _ TranslucentProgressMorph new opaqueBackgroundColor:
Color white;
MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>new
presumably because although comments say we've corrected the class name
spelling, there is nothing to rename class.

2) do we want a method name capitalized? HistoryVariant: