[FIX] ResourceCollector-missing-dgd ( [er] Superceeded; Please close per Diego )

tomkoenig at mindspring.com tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 24 19:28:29 CET 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Diego Gomez Deck [mailto:DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 4:41 AM
To: tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Subject: Re: [FIX] ResourceCollector-missing-dgd ( Could suggest tests?
)

Ho Tom,

It took me some time to remember this fix but googling I found the
context and I remembered.

This fix was a try to fix one important bug in 3.4 but now it's
superseded. IIRC, this bug was the one that push 3.5 in some weeks.

Just close the BFAV entry.

Thank you very much for you time reviewing... Our community needs people
like you: more "working" and less "talking".

Cheers,

Diego