[FIX][BC] Minor BC fixes ( [cd][er] Could you help resubmitting you fix? Perhaps by fixing the attached cs? )

tomkoenig at mindspring.com tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 24 19:34:17 CET 2004

From: Mail Delivery System
[mailto:Mailer-Daemon at mclean.mail.mindspring.net]
 The following address(es) failed:   tony.hannan at verizon.net
Subject: [FIX][BC] Minor BC fixes (  Can you help me put this in proper
form? )
Anthony, I'd like to prepare your fix "Minor MC fixes (30 May 2002)" for
harvesting.  To do that I first need to make it a changeset.  The cs
failed to install because of CompiledMethod2 and MethodContext2, so I
removed the 2 and tried again (see attached cs.)  This time something
really nasty happened:
I got Error: UndefinedObjects are not indexable
and an emergency evaluator window.  I attempted to revert the last
method change
revert: MethodContext isDead
but still had an unusable image.

Could you help resubmitting you fix?  Perhaps by fixing the attached cs?
Thanks
Tom