(no subject)

lex at cc.gatech.edu lex at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Jun 3 04:46:48 CEST 2004

I am sympathetic to the analysis but if there is not a specific problem
this solves then why make the code *longer*?  My head is spinning after
reading this message for 5-10 minutes so I am giving up for now.

Incidentally, it is indeed by design that you the code uses
perform:orSendTo:, though I agree the default seems to be suboptimal and
confusing.  If you are still thinking about this, then why not submit a
changeset that changes the default and also overrides this default in
any cases that need it (perhaps none, really!) ?