[FIX] TextEmphasisMagicNumberCleanupMonticello-fbs (changeset obsoleted by latest version; recommend close)

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk
Fri Mar 5 10:58:58 CET 2004

> Frank,
>
> Could you resend this and rename the changeset?  At some point in the
> process the MIME header resulting from your rather long changeset name
> was broken and for some reason it broke it as the first period.  Now
> this attachment is not correctly recognized.  If you can shorten the
> name by a half dozen characters or so it would really help.  As it is
> right now it is rather awkward to review this with BFAV2.

I've just installed Monticello version 141 into a clean 3.7a-5764 image and
the method in the changeset (MSRepositoryInspector>>versionHighlight:With:)
no longer exists, so the changeset's obsolete.

I'll try harder next time to keep the changeset names shorter. Do you have
an estimate as to a safe upper bound on name length?

frank