[FIX] TextEmphasisMagicNumberCleanup-fbs ( [sm][et] should include StrikeFont>emphasized: )

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk
Fri Mar 5 11:14:56 CET 2004

> This CS looks like it covers all occurrences in base 3.7a
> (5763) except
> StrikeFont>emphasized:.  Was a fix posted earlier for that
> one?  I don't
> see it on BFAV.  This may reflect my misunderstanding about that
> particular method (which is why I'm not submitting a change).

I left this one alone because it was a bit complex - the other
cases were all clear-cut and trivial for a newbie like me to
replace.

Certainly there's some easy delinting to be done in the first
section.

The method seems to make use of a lot of knowledge about the
nature of the constants, given the bit-level manipulations,
and I wasn't sure how to clean it up.

Ideally I'd like nothing outside TextEmphasis to know about
the values of the constants. I don't know if that's possible or
not. Well, without completely rewriting a method for which I
have no tests and don't understand properly.

I confess I was hoping someone else would fill in the missing
piece :)

frank