[ENH] TimesInBFAV-nk ( [er][sm][et] Scratch that - works like a charm )

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Tue Mar 16 00:32:14 CET 2004

This isn't working too well for me on my Windows box.  I'm starting in a
fresh 5816 image, loaded BFAV 2.09, opened the BFAV and let the posts
load, then loaded Ned's enhancement.  Then I closed the BFAV window, did
"PatchArchive clearRegistry" and then opened the BFAV again.  I get a
"Last update failed" message in the BFAV status pane, and the BFAV
listing pane is blank.