[ANN][ENH] "ChangeSet and PackageInfo integration" package published on SqueakMap. ( [closed] Moved to Mantis ID 1706 )

milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 18 05:48:25 CEST 2005

This item has been moved to the Mantis database at

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1706

and it should be followed up there.

There was no attachemnt in BFAV. While moving from BFAV to Mantis, I
founds the .mcz file in the squeak-dev mailing list and attached it to
Mantis. I noticed this change seems already merged into
PackageInfo-Extras in 3.8-6665, however I do not know enough about it,
so rather than lose something, I moved this item to Mantis, including
the attachements from the squeak-dev mailing list. Someone knowledgable
about this item, please close this item on Mantis (ID 1706) if that is
the case.