[SqueakDBX] Re: Re[2]: Running the tests on Squeak 3.8.2 and MySQL 4

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 19:43:43 UTC 2009

I think I found the problem hahahaa.

Are you running ALL the SqueakDBX tests ?

You should run only the ones on package OpenDBX-Core-Tests  but NO the ones
in OpenDBX-Core-Tests-Extras because in this last package there are weird
"tests".

For example, there is a test called DBXFullTestRunner that runs all the
tests for all backends, included postgresql ;)    and that's why you didn't
find the dll :)

I think that this is what is going on.

Could you please run only OpenDBX-Core-Tests and tell me what happens ?

Best,

Mariano

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com