[SqueakDBX] Character encoding and pooling in SqueakDBX and Glorp

Panu Suominen panu.j.m.suominen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 09:17:00 UTC 2010

2010/9/7 Panu Suominen <panu.j.m.suominen at gmail.com>:
> 2010/9/6 Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com>:
>> Hi Panu. This is really cool. I have did a quick view and seems pretty good.
>> I couldn't test it yet but I will do it and let you know. If everything is
>> fine, I will commit it.
> The package naming is not very good. And at least psencoding package
> does not depend on the packages it should.

Ok. I think I got it right this time. encoding-changes.1.cs contains
changes that were required to Glorp, SqueakDBX and such. They are done
on the version 1.2 of GlorpDBX.

EncodingStrategy change set contains couple of classes that can be
used to set how encoding should be determined. This change set is not
required to make the
GlorpDBX and friend work. It is only needed if one wants to control
what encoding should be used.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: EncodingStrategy-PanuSuominen.1.1.cs
Type: text/x-csharp
Size: 7048 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeakdbx/attachments/20100910/d6ed1177/EncodingStrategy-PanuSuominen.1.1.bin
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: encoding-changes.1.cs
Type: text/x-csharp
Size: 9819 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeakdbx/attachments/20100910/d6ed1177/encoding-changes.1.bin

More information about the SqueakDBX mailing list