[SqueakDBX] Installing on Windows with MSSql backend was Re: [Esug-list] [ANN] ESUG supports once again SqueakDBX

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:23:48 UTC 2011

1. Yes. I'm using in SQLServerPlatform in Production.. and work fine...
mmm.. well.. as SQL Server works :). btw SQLServerPlatform is the platform
to MSSQL 2000 or superior, if you use older version, you must use
SybasePlatform.

2. Glorp version (the root version, not DBTalk Version), can be imported in
Gemstone, but play attention in the states of cache, because Glorp is based
on transient condition of Session Object.. you can use NonCachePolicy..

Best Regard