[Squeakfoundation]It Takes a Community

Tim Rowledge squeakfoundation@lists.cdegroot.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:09:32 -0700

Dave <dave@bedarra.com> is widely believed to have written:

> What is needed is for people to step up to the bar and say I'm in
Well I'm in. I'll do whatever I can make time to do; at the moment I'm
rather _too_ free to help since I'm jobless. :-( If anyone wants to pay
me to do Foundation stuff that would be entirely acceptable.

I'm not a particularly good choice for things that require
people-schmoozing skills, but I do know my way around a Smalltalk
system rather well. Architectures, code reviewing, mentoring, stuff like
that.

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, tim@sumeru.stanford.edu, http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim
Strange OpCodes: STBR: Scratch Tape Before Reading