[Squeakfoundation]Two fixes I would like!

goran.hultgren@bluefish.se squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:36:29 +0100

Hi gang!

These two fixes would help SqueakMap a bit, could we perhaps take a look
at them for 3.4beta:

http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/2735.html

http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/2786.html

I haven't myself looked them over yet, but will. John McIntosh was a bit
critical to the UUID-fix - but on the other hand hasn't AFAIK produced
an alternative solution - I think he wanted to fix Random instead.

Lex's httpget fix may of course produce more "errors in the face" (I am
guessing) but in waiting for Michaels network rewrite it still seems
like a better way than the current situation (where stuff "hangs").

regards, Göran

PS. Scott - are you on the SqF list? In that case I can stop cc-ing. :-)
Note: We (guides) have agreed to keep all (at least 99%) communication
on that list thus keeping it in the open.