[Squeakfoundation]Re: Some goals for a Squeak Foundation (ducasse)

Giovanni Giorgi squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 14:44:39 -0100

Ciao!

ducasse <ducasse@iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> I started to dream about what could do a Squeak Foundation. Here are the
> lists of thoughts. I reduced them to the most important ones as the
> resources will be limited.
> - Basic tutorials for newcomers

If you like, I can do this.
In this moment, I am expanding my tutorial (see
http://objectsroot.com/squeak/squeak_tutorial_main.html)

What I'd like to have are two things: tutorials and reference manuals.
For example, I am planning a small reference manual for explaning how to
build very
simple GUI using Morphic, based on MVC model.

I am working, but I can dedicate from two to four hours of my weeks to
squeak...
ciao ciao!