[Squeakfoundation]Re: SqueakFoundation; get off your butts you lot!

squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:02:24 +0300

No, no no. You said you'd ... just kidding. I did determine a subset of
the RB which makes the parser tests run. Not the minimal subset, but a
first iteration, sure.

I'll post it soon.

Daniel