[Squeakfoundation]sqf-formation list

Cees de Groot squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:40:41 +0100

--==_Exmh_-1333723731P

Hi,

In order to combine openness with efficiency, I've setup a mailing list for
those that are directly involved with the gory details of setting up the
Squeak Foundation. I'm not sure whether this is a perfect thing, but the idea
is that only people who are really directly involved with actual work
subscribe here (the subscription process is moderated) and exchange their work
there, so the end result will be a nice, public archive of what has happened
during the formation.

By limiting membership, I'm not trying to censor people or whatever (I hear
the Libertarian Squeak Faction shouting in the back of the virtual city hall
;-)), because anyone can read the archives and comment on this list when they
think wrong decisions are being made, I'm just trying to make sure that
discussion on that list is kept to a minimum so that Joe A. History Graudate
has a nice clean archive to work with when he's writing is thesis "the Squeak
Foundation - How It All Began" five years from now.

Is that OK with everybody?

Regards,

Cees
--