[Squeakfoundation]sqf-formation list

Cees de Groot squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
21 Jan 2002 20:52:27 +0100

Tyrrell, Les <LTyrrell@keyww.com> said:
>Actually, are you having an identity crises?  I mean, who else but you
>is going to be sending e-mail from your account?

Well, I gave my wife and kids a logon onto my (Linux) box, but that was sort
of OK. But now my wife insisted on giving the dog an account as well, and
that's a real hacker - before you know it, everyone on the Net holds me for a
barking idiot...

>Do you really need
>these paranoic levels of protocol to protect yourself from your
>alter-ego?

No, but if it doesn't sit in the way it doesn't hurt, does it? Now, if these
Redmond-damaged mailreaders would only support Internet RFC's, it'd be all a
lot easier :-)

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>