[Squeakfoundation]sqf-formation list

Tyrrell, Les squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:14:31 -0800

How very amusing. Now I see that you have it set up so that my mail
client must verify who I am before replying!

Cooperate, Cees.  Give in- you know that Redmond has your best interests
at heart.  Go with the flow!

Actually, are you having an identity crises?  I mean, who else but you
is going to be sending e-mail from your account?  Do you really need
these paranoic levels of protocol to protect yourself from your
alter-ego?

( amused ;^)

- les ( or is it... )

<cg@cdegroot.com>