[Squeakfoundation]Re: SqueakFoundation; get off your butts you lot!

squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:48:50 +0100

ducasse <ducasse@iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I would like to organize the projects on which people are ready to work.
> We could then build some groups and people could code and tests with.
> I was thinking for example that a CVS client integrated into Squeak would be
> great  to support the process (Goran ;))

I will bump up the sqcvs release with some fixes in the very near future
in order to make
it useful for VMMaker (Tim gave me a small prioritized list).

Do note that sqcvs is the basis for a CVS client, but it has nil UI. :-)
Someone interested?

regards, Göran