[Squeakfoundation]Brainstormin'

Stephane Ducasse squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:16:41 +0100

Hi dan

> This could look like "why bother/still run by SqC", but our intention is, on
> the contrary [and here's the one-minute answer to your original question...],
> to put SqF in charge of the artifact and community, and for SqC to become
> "just another" participating group.

I think that this is a key point. So this is good that you stress it.
This also means that the harvesting process (and modules) will have to take
into this dimension. SqC has a group should be abel to build the SqC Squeak
while other may want something else or less player and Etoy oriented.

We will know if we achieve this goal when we will be able to build several
Squeak with different flavor from a set of modules shared or not between
different groups.