[Squeakfoundation]Brainstormin'

Dan Ingalls squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:53:00 -0800

and cg@home.cdegroot.com (Cees de Groot) replied...
>No worries here. Dan will outline the details tomorrow, but maybe it says
>enough that he's the designated Executive Director of SqF and a core member of
>SqC.

This could look like "why bother/still run by SqC", but our intention is, on the contrary [and here's the one-minute answer to your original question...], to put SqF in charge of the artifact and community, and for SqC to become "just another" participating group.  My significant presence in the interim structure is not to recreate the past, but to ensure continuity while we move on to the future.

	- Dan