licensing (was Re: [Squeakfoundation]New mailing list request for Bellesqueak)

Tim Rowledge squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:11:46 -0800

I don't know about anybody else (aside from the people that have already
tipped their hand previously) but I personally couldn't care less about
licensing stuff.

As far as I'm concerned, any code I release for Squeak (or indeed
anything else) in a public place is _public_. Do anything you want with
it except blame me if it causes you problems. If you use it as a
substantial part of something that makes a lot of money, do the decent
thing and credit me and perhaps my bank account a little. Or make a
donation in my name to some freedom related charity.

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, tim@sumeru.stanford.edu, http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim
On a clear disk you can seek forever...