AW: [Squeakfoundation]What I would like to promote

Andreas Raab squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 00:04:20 +0100

Dan,

Personally, I'm in for some of the larger chunks first. Why? Well, for
one thing it's going to test out the framework in some areas that'll
really benefit all of us. Secondly, it's perhaps not as easy to define
the boundaries for an application like Celeste (some people have already
pointed out that some of the stuff Celeste is doing might be of interest
for other apps so a careful definition of boundaries is important).
Thirdly, having fast and "big" results (like the ability to cut out and
load stuff like Wonderland and 3D) will convince people that we're
_seriously_ talking about modularity and encourage them to build their
own designs into their frameworks.

Just my =80.02,
  - Andreas