[Squeakfoundation]Order of business ...

Jimmie Houchin squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:16:45 -0600

I agree general communities are better. No need for direct confrontation
in any of the other language groups. The people of interest in those
groups will also read general community sites. I think that we need to
be relatively inclusive of general communities as Squeak is so
multiplatform. *nix is very open source and an easy target, but I
believe we should also inform and educate the Win and Mac camps, too.

I believe that there is no need for being confrontational. We will do
well enough being informational.

Jimmie Houchin