[Squeakfoundation]Order of business ...

Cees de Groot squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
16 Nov 2002 10:52:43 +0100

Ned Konz <ned@bike-nomad.com> said:
>Make Squeak full-screen: Navigator/Escape browser.
>
>Hide flaps.
>
>BookMorph, menu (little dot in the middle top), "show full screen"
>
>It would be a good idea to make this keystroke sensitive; I think this=20
>is about a 2 minute job (Goran did this for his presentation=20
>quickly).

Write docs.

Write tutorials.

Write examples.

  - that's the hard part (and not our strongest side - it seems we have
    forgot to appoint a Guide here ;-)).

Target audience: first, say the guys who think it's cool to give presentations
that are not based on PowerPoint or StarImpress (typical tools-for-suits) but
know zilch about Squeak/Smalltalk although they're probably tech-savvy.
Later, suits.

(tentative name: 'Roar' ;-))

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>