[Squeakfoundation]Order of business ...

Ned Konz squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 18:00:04 -0800

On Friday 15 November 2002 02:58 pm, Cees de Groot wrote:
> I do think that as a 'killer app', we should try to see whether we
> can come up with power-point like functionality. If I'm correct,
> the largest problem at the moment is that the BookMorph doesn't
> work good enough (b/c, AFAIK - I'm a moronic nitwit kind of guy in
> the Morphic area - it doesn't have the ability to pop into
> full-screen mode you are used to from presentation software).

Make Squeak full-screen: Navigator/Escape browser.

Hide flaps.

BookMorph, menu (little dot in the middle top), "show full screen"

It would be a good idea to make this keystroke sensitive; I think this=20
is about a 2 minute job (Goran did this for his presentation=20
quickly).

--=20
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com