New update stream (was Re: [Squeakfoundation]Order of business ...)

squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 13:39:48 +0100

(Trying to dig through the traffic here)

Let me be short and to the point, there are far too many long posts to
read anyway:

I would like you Scott to stay on the job (if you want to) until the
Guides have learned the ropes etc. Daniel's posting sounded IMHO a bit
"provocative" :-), but as he later replied that was unintentional.
Personally I am not sure if we are fully prepared to take over right
*now* - there are so many things happening so it would feel much better
to be able to lean a bit on you for a while. :-)

But I would very much like Doug and you to start with two things:

1. Document the current process.
2. Together make a sketch for a new process. (and I would gladly help
out with this)

Daniel is already leading a thread forward about what 3.4 should/could
contain.

regards, Göran