[Squeakfoundation]Harvesting infrastructure (was Re: Order of business ...)

Stephane Ducasse squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 19:53:00 +0100

Hi anthony

I think that classes are not packages. I think that this really=20
important
not to have classes as packages. Because packages are groups of
declaration (class def, method def, var def).

We can unify everything and at the end we got a magna.
Some programming languages try to unify classes and modules but
conceptually this is really different and when you teach concepts abo=
ut=20
OO
you never have classes as subsystem.

So I would vote really against it.